Skip to main content

Music for my visitors

Is Gods Eye a reality?


Gods Eye???

Gods eye a super technology which was introduced in the 2nd last part of the film ''Fast and the Furious''



So what is Gods Eye according to the movie?

Is a super advanced technology with the help of which one can connect to any possible camera anywhere in the world and monitor anyone. May it be your smartphone camera, or be it a camera in the ATM, security cameras we use in our home and for business.

As we all know that not everything shown in the films is not real and are not happening in real life. 

But what is this technology is already in use and it's being used to monitor or let us assume we are already being monitored 27by7. We are being watched like films and every step we take and our every moment are being recorded and monitored.

It sounds scary to me because I need an independent life, without the interference of others in my private life. Why I think Gods Eye is actually a reality because of the advancements in today's technology and almost everything can be done with a small app on our mobile phones and tablets. And what if there is a hidden app coded in our smartphones which could access our camera's on our smartphones. And believe me, it is really possible.

IS facebook spying on us?Click here to know.

There are hackers who hacked into the civil defence of Russia with help of a picture of the defence minister and isolating his fingerprints from the photo itself. Take the example of one more example of one more hacker who was capable of making calls from anyone's mobile phone without the consent of its owner.

Please share your thoughts in the comments below..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why cant we see god??

Ever wondered why can't we see God? I grew up in India and born to a Hindu family, so as Hindus we are taught from our very childhood about God and taught to Worship God every day and to have faith in him as God is our heavenly father. It is said that there are 3300000 God and Goddess according to Hinduism and as a kid I was really fascinated to know everything about God and would ask my grandmother all sort of stories and everything possible I could ask to fulfill my curiosity. One of my question that I used to ask each and every one I thought could answer me was that "Why can't we see God?" But to my surprise, I never got a satisfactory answer and some would try to ignore my question. I personally was very curious and used to watch all kind of mythological series, all the episodes and series related to Hindu gods and two of the epics- I then came up with my own explanation of "Why can't we see God?" I don't want to hurt the fee

Its a Marathon, not a sprint!!

Hack your life using this simple trick!! From time to time all of us set new goals or challenge and just as often we fail to achieve them You end up telling yourselves that you are not ready for it, you will do it next week, next month or even next year! Why do we give up so easily?  The answer is pretty obvious, We try to achieve our goals too much and too fast! We get sick of the new responsibility and it tough to change old habits and try something new so as a result, you get tired and bored very easily. How to stop procrastinating? This is a great solution to overcome and to achieve anything else. This method takes less than a minute and results are quite impressive. The technique is called  kaizen  or one-minute principle! Kaizen originated in Japan and it is something that anyone can achieve in any stage of their life, in Japan it is often used in solving management problems.     'kai'                        'zen' (